Dr. Brandon Gardner, DDS
Dr. Gardner grew up in Utah and spent many days snowboarding the “Greatest Snow on Earth.” Before college, he spent two years in Ecuador as a missionary and became fluent in Spanish. After his missionary service he attended Utah Valley University (UVU) where he completed his pre-dental requirements and graduated Cum Laude with his BA in Spanish.
Dr. Gardner received a scholarship to attend dental school at UT Health San Antonio and moved his young family to Texas in 2007. He graduated with his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree in 2011 and then completed a one year Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD) program to further his education in sedation dentistry, implant dentistry, and cosmetic dentistry.
Dr. Gardner continues to update his knowledge to ensure his patients receive the highest quality of care possible. He is especially passionate about sedation dentistry and dental implants. He is certified to administer nitrous oxide, oral sedation, and IV conscious sedation. He has extensive dental implant experience and has received one-on-one surgical training from many specialists in the field.
Dr. Gardner is married to his all-time favorite person, Denise, and together they have four great kids: two daughters and two sons. In his free time Dr. Gardner enjoys taking his wife out on dates, catching a movie with his kids, or working with his family in the yard.
Since moving to Texas, both Dr. and Mrs. Gardner have grown to love the warm-hearted people of South Texas and the beauty of the Texas Hill Country. They both feel grateful to be here in Boerne and are excited to be part of the community!
Awards and Honors:
- AEGD Resident of the Year Award 2011-2012
- American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry Student Merit Award
- Quintessence Award for Clinical Achievement in Periodontics
- American Equilibration Society Table Clinic Presenter
- Academy of Operative Dentistry Table Clinic Presenter
- Stacey Wendell Clapp Scholarship Recipient
- Honors Program Graduate, Cum Laude, UVU
- Dean’s Merit Scholarship Recipient, Spanish Language Department, UVU