Dr. Brandon Gardner, DDS
Doctor of Dental Surgery
Dr. Gardner grew up in Utah and spent many days snowboarding the “Greatest Snow on Earth.” Before college, he spent two years in Ecuador as a missionary and became fluent in Spanish. After his missionary service he attended Utah Valley University (UVU) to complete his pre-dental requirements and graduated Cum Laude with his BA in Spanish.
Dr. Gardner relocated to Texas in 2007 to attend dental school at UT Health San Antonio on scholarship. He graduated with his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree in 2011 and completed a one year Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD) residency to further his education.
Dr. Gardner is especially passionate about sedation dentistry and dental implants. He is certified to administer various levels of sedation for the comfort of his patients and has received extensive surgical training for dental implants.
Dr. Gardner is married to his all-time favorite person, Denise, and together they have four great kids. When not in the office, Dr. Gardner enjoys spending time with his wife, playing with his kids, or working on a project at home.
Both Dr. and Mrs. Gardner love the warm-hearted people of South Texas, the beauty of the Texas Hill Country and they feel blessed to be a part of the Boerne community.
Achivements and Certifications:
- Explore Magazine "Best of Boerne" Dentist 2019, 2020, 2021
- Level III Sedation Certification
- ACLS and BLS Certification
- AEGD Resident of the Year Award 2011-2012
- American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry Student Merit Award
- Stacey Wendell Clapp Dental School Scholarship Recipient
- Honors Program Graduate, Cum Laude, UVU
- Dean’s Merit Scholarship Recipient, Spanish Language Department, UVU